Due to significant growth, we are now looking for a talented, experienced and well-trained UX designer to join our Barcelona-based UX team.
We are looking for a UX designer with fluent English (We can't accept applications that don't have good level of English)
What you will do:
- Create cross-platform wireframes, prototypes and UI/UX designs for banking clients.
- Improve existing products from a UX point of view.
- Carry out projects from beginning to end while maintaining a high level of concentration, resilience and focus, and meeting client deadlines.
- Cope with a rapidly changing set of tasks while keeping an open, flexible, and adaptable mindset.
- Undertake a variety of tasks and be involved in team discussions to work out the best approach to any given project, where a great understanding of how to apply design in order to increase business is expected.
You must have:
• 3+ years experience as a UX-UI Designer.
• An online portfolio that can demonstrate your visual design skills and your expertise in designing intuitive, appealing and efficient user interfaces, across web and mobile (both final products and wireframes-process images).
• Great knowledge in wireframing and prototyping software (Sketch, Invision and Axure).
• Ninja Skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
• Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Digital Design or Media Technology).
• An eye for design, keeping up with the latest trends and patterns that can improve UX.
• Experience with user requirement analysis and conceptual design processes.
• Professional-level English skills, written and spoken.
• Fluent or native in Spanish.